Monday, March 2, 2009

Beef... he's the bad guy!

Just an FYI to all out there. The more I read, the more I understand that I need to stop eating beef. It would be best if I could give up meat all together (but I know that's not for me at this stage in my life). But time and time again I am reading if you can't do anything else in reducing your environmental footprint and making healthier choices for yourself, STOP EATING BEEF is flashing in bright red lights on a marquee. Especially stop eating hormone and antibiotic injected, corn-fed feedlot beef, it really couldn't be any more gross to read on and on about how bad that food actually is for you and the world you live in (I won't go into gory details, just believe me that it is GROSS).

So for all my friends and family reading this blog. Please stop eating beef, trust me it is for your own good. In the words of my 3 year old, he's a bad guy, let's shoot him!

No comments:

Post a Comment