Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mia Culpa

I feel that I need to gravel and shout mia culpa. I have not been the best blogger. My life has changed much since I last posted. My job title changed, then I left my job to stay at home with the kids. I became pregnant with my 3rd child, had my 3rd child (maggie), I participated in the Susan G Komen 3 Day walk in October, moved to Colorado, bought a house, lived without Internet, and am now in a temporary job that I love. I also graduated with my Master's degree. And still carry on my day to days. Life has been busy!

BUT this doesn't mean that I have sent my eco-friendly ways to sea. I am still very much devoted to living a conscious lifestyle. I have tons of great blog post ideas and hopefully will be filling your head with the ideas too. Here is just as sample of posts to come in the near future:

*Backyard Chickens- why there fun and good
* Gardening- how I try, fail, and try again
* Expose on my home renovation and how economy and sustainability mixed for me
* Government Aide and its restraints on sustainable living
* The dirt on compost
*Anything else that comes to mind...

This is my return! Welcome back...

2 comments:

  1. Yay!

    I've convinced Evan that we need to get a place that will allow us to have backyard chickens. My friend Christian is raising them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading your musings on those topics. :)

    ReplyDelete